“Do you want to get a portable power source that will not only power up your camping and outdoor trips but also be helpful for emergencies? If so, then welcome. Here we will familiarize you with the best battery of all time, the Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240.”
We know how bad it can be to encounter any emergency where you run out of electricity supply. However, having a dead phone can also be counted as a disaster or drain a laptop battery. At the same time, working can also cost you time and energy. Well, not anymore because this article will solve all your power tearing issues. So, keep reading.
Main Points About Jackery Power Station
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240 is the best partner for outdoor activities. Whether you want to go paragliding, hiking, or camping, it will always supply you with great energy. In addition, its compact size and reasonable weight of about 6.6 pounds are easy to carry and roam around with. Plus, it takes lesser space in your home, car, and office.
Further, there are multiple points in the battery that will allow you to charge almost anything you want. From laptops and mobiles to a small fridge it can power them all. It gets charged easily through the car’s port and solar panels. However, it is just one thing that solar panels do not come with a battery.
The battery kit comes with several cables like AC cable, DC to 12V cable, and AC adaptor. Plus, you can grab a user manual for ease of use. Moreover, a management system protects the battery from short circuits and any dangerous voltage trip. Thus, it keeps the battery cool even if it works for exhausting hours.
4 Prominent Features Of Jackery Explorer 240
- Safe To Use
The pure sine wave AC outlet keeps your devices secured. So, you can charge your mobile phones and tablets as many times as you want. Even it will power your portable speakers without causing any damage to them. Further, with BMS, it saves the battery from any spark and short circuit.
- Easy To Charge
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240 can be charged three ways. First of all, you can plug it into a standard wall outlet. Secondly, you can plug it into a 12V car outlet. Lastly, you have the choice to buy a solar saga of 60W, which gets charged from sunlight and hardly takes 7-8 hours to gets fully charged.
Jackery portable power explorer is a lithium battery, which means you can charge it as many times as you need. They run longer and dissipate less energy. Plus, you can rest assured of its quality because it comes with two years warranty. Moreover, it is equipped with an LCD screen that enables you to see the battery’s charge status.
- Back-Up Power
Often you can face power loss in home, office, and outdoor setups. Therefore, Jackery batteries are here to save your day. You can use them inside the house to charge your laptops, run small fridges, and even for small drones. Further, you can take it with you to your office to run the work without any power interruptions.
Pros And Cons Of Jackery Power Station
- Solar panel charging
- Portable battery
- Easy to use
- Have cigarette lighter
- Not waterproof
- Solar panel not included
7 Tips For Using Jackery Power Battery
- Make sure to charge the battery fully when using it for the first time.
- Keep the battery from -20℃ to 45℃.
- For longevity, charge the battery full every three months.
- Do not keep the battery under sunlight and hot environment.
- Jackery power station is not TSA approved.
- Make sure to unplug the battery from charging once the charging is complete.
- Aside from devices which operate above 200W like electric grills and shavers, you can charge anything with it.
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240 FAQs
Can we charge the Jackery Portable Battery while using it?
- You can charge the Jackery portable battery while using it because it passes through the charging. However, we do not recommend it because it can damage the life of the battery. Plus, make sure to read all the user instructions from the manual of the battery.
In what situations can you use the Jackery Battery?
- You can use the Jackery batteries indoors and outdoors where the power is not enough or reliable. For example, while going on hiking, you can grab it with its solid handle to keep your phones and cameras charged for taking multiple photos. Plus, it can be beneficial to power the emergency health care devices like CPAP machines and mini-fridges.
Can we connect sensitive devices to Jackery Battery?
- Yes, you can, because the portable battery uses pure sine wave, which prevents your devices from damage. Jackery battery produces safe and secure electricity waves, which will indeed protect your sensitive devices like cameras, laptops, drones, and mobile phones. In addition, it keeps itself and your devices safe from all sorts of shocks and battery tears.
Can we use all the ports at the same time?
- Yes, you can use all the ports simultaneously because this battery charges multiple devices. However, it will slow down the charging of all the devices if you charge them at once. Plus, it also depends upon the equipment you are charging from the battery.
After describing all the features, we are assured that by now you know that Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240 is safe and effective. It is not only lightweight, easy to operate but also a portable power source. Further, it offers you to charge it with solar panels that will cost you lesser power and charge multiple devices at once.
If you are fond of outdoor picnics, parties and adventures, you must not think for another second for purchasing this portable power battery. However, it is a bit pricey but you will never regret spending extra dimes on this precious powerhouse.
Read More Our Review:
- Why Buy Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit?
- Why You Need Jackery Solar Saga 100W Portable Solar Panel?
- Why You Need A HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel?
- Why Should You Bring the BigBlue 100W Portable Solar Panels Kit for Your Outdoor Trip?
- Review of The Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000
- How Compatible And Durable Are The Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panels?
- How Does Hilucky Outdoor Portable Power Bank(hi-s024) Work?
- What is the Best Renogy Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel You Can Buy?
- Why You Need A ROCKPALS SP002 Foldable 60W Solar Panel Charger?